- You’re looking for Back Pain Relief and Help…
- You are close to someone in this situation…
- You want to take control of your Back Pain Management…
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Hello there. My name is Sally Ann Quirke and I am a Chartered Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) with about 20 years experience running a busy physiotherapy clinic where I specialise in Back Pain Relief.
When I work with my clients they FIRST look for immediate Back Pain Relief and then often come up with the these sort of questions:
- How do you achieve a balance between self-help and professional help in your back pain treatment?
- How do you avoid becoming too dependent on any one treatment for back pain or back pain specialist?
- How do you reduce your need of back pain relief products in the longer term?
I have spent over 20 years coming up with my answers to the above questions - through observing, treating and studying all aspects of Back Pain Relief and associated Back Pain Treatments. I have also trained as a Pilates Exercise instructor and a Craniosacral Therapist as use these to provide complementary approaches to Back pain relief.
On this website, I would like to share some of my experience and advice, using direct information and illustration through case-studies:
- How you can achieve a better understanding of your own condition and an ability to benefit from self-treatment as well as treatments performed by therapists and doctors alike.
- How you can reduce your need for Back Pain Medication in the long term and look at alternative ways of reducing pain.
Ultimately, I want this website to be your backup in your Management of your Back Pain Relief. To help you to understand your Back Pain Symptoms and treatments so that you can make a choice on their benefits and also know whether they will provide the correct result for you for a given time frame.
You will find a selection of my most recent articles and my most popular articles on this page and website. So please feel free to use the information and case-studies you find on this website to inform yourself in supporting your Back Pain Relief. If you click on the categories in the menu pages, they will bring you to articles that contain further information and case studies.
Sally Ann Quirke.