Your opinion on how we handle your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions or comments related to this Policy, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are ‘Cookies’?
A cookie is a small file that is sent from sent by a website’s server to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are used to recognise and remember your device when you visit a website and enables the website provider us to retrieve amongst other things, your user settings and preferences.
- For the operation of our website and Services
- To improve your user experience. By remembering your preferences and settings we can make it easier and faster to navigate through our website
- To provide you with a more personalised experience, such as making content recommendations, personalising your visits and greeting you by name
- To help us understand how you use our website and services so that we can understand which content you find useful or interesting.
- To support our advertising services
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, email campaigns and advertising
- To ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide social media features such as liking and sharing our content and to facilitate registration using your social media account.
What type of cookies do we use and why do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website and Services including:
Analytical cookies help us to understand how visitors gain access to or read our content and interact with our Services. We collect statistical information about our visitors, such as whether they have visited the site before and the pages they view. We use these cookies to determine the kind of content and services our visitors value most, which in turn helps us to improve our website and its content. By understanding which content you find useful or interesting, we can recommend more content that you might find useful, as well as continuing to produce the most valuable content to meet your needs. Analytical cookies are set by managebackpain.com and third parties, including Google Analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. On this website you’ll find information about a browser plug-in that can be installed to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics.
To help fund the content, products and services we provide, third-party vendors, including Google, display advertising on our Services. We and third-party vendors use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to:
- Help show ads that are relevant to you based on inferred interests. This is often called online behavioural advertising (OBA)
- Restrict the number of times you see the same ad (frequency capping)
- Create a browsing profile that is used to deliver more relevant ads
- Measure the effectiveness of the ads that are served
- Detect fraudulent traffic
Any information we disclose to advertisers and advertising networks is non-personally identifiable.
To opt out from online behavioural advertising, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/your-ad-choices. On this website you’ll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to opt out of such targeting. By turning off ads personalisation, you will still see ads on our site, but they’ll be less targeted to you.
Some of the cookies set on our website are served by third parties and not directly related to managebackpain.com.
If you are a member of a social media site and logged in, the interfaces configured on our Services allow the social media site to connect your site visit and browsing behaviour to the personal data held on your social media site. Third-party cookies are used to facilitate this. When using our services we may embed content from third-parties. For example, we may embed video, audio, tweets and other content that is relevant to our site. These third parties may set their own cookies on your device. We do not control which cookies are set by third parties or how the cookie information is used. This cookie information can only be accessed by the third-party who set it.
These third parties have their own security, privacy and cookie policies. You are advised to review these separately.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Managing your cookie preferences
Cookies are meant to improve your user experience, but some users prefer to set restrictions on the types of cookies that can be stored on their device. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to accept different type of cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please visit your browsers help page for more information. It is important to note it may affect your ability to use our website and services if you choose to restrict or disable cookies.
Updates to this policy